The Law of attraction (LOA) and its principles have gathered much attention over the years through celebrities and books like the secret.
So for those who have never heard of this Law, hopefully, this post will shed some light on the subject. Personally, I’ve had many experiences with the LOA, and I find it to be one of the most magical concepts within our reality.
I feel empowered, and it solidifies my notion that we are particles of the creator and all possess the omnipotent power of creation within each and every one of us.
So if you’d like to learn a little more and even find out what some of the most famous celebrities in the world have said about their own experiences with the power of the law of attraction, then keep reading.
What is the law of attraction?
The Law of Attraction is a psychological phenomenon that refers to the idea that you will attract experiences into your life based on the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that you put out into the world. It’s a simple concept which could prove to be a powerful tool that can be applied to your life in many ways.
The law of attraction states that energy flows from one person to another through various means: spoken words, written letters, or even just thought itself.
This can carry positive energy or negative energy; if you’re sending out negative thoughts and feelings about yourself (or anything else), then it’s likely that these vibrations will find their way into other people’s homes as well — whether they are aware of them or not!
Remember! Energy Flows Where Attention Goes!
Now it’s important to remember that the subconscious mind is very susceptible to suggestion, which is why it is so important to practice positive thinking. Because as you will find as you continue to read on, a positive mindset is one of the most influential laws of attraction.
Many feel the law of attraction is just as certain a law as the law of gravity, or the law of magnetism. In fact, the law of attraction works like magnetism and there are various manifestation techniques that can help you harness the power of this universal law.
So an important thing to remember is this. If you want to achieve positive change in your life such as positive experiences, financial success, a loving relationship or a new job.
It is important to pay more attention to the unconscious mind and change negative emotions to positive emotions, this can be done by adopting small things try daily rituals where you practice having a positive attitude.
There isn’t just one law of attraction practice so you can adopt different ways of creating a powerful manifestation process that works for you in such a beautiful way that It creates positive outcomes.
Is the law of attraction a spiritual practice?
I feel the law of attraction is a spiritual practice. That’s because it encourages us to think about what we want our lives to be like, and then create actions that align with those desires.
We can use the law of attraction to improve our relationships, our health and well-being, and even how much money we make by adopting some simple daily practices.
So how does this relate to religion? Well, it doesn’t! The only thing you need in order to start practising the Law of Attraction is your belief in yourself—and perhaps some guidance from an experienced mentor or coach (like me!).
I’ve seen many people start applying the principles of LOA without any religious background whatsoever—and they were able to achieve amazing results!
This is not just because they don’t have certain beliefs; it’s also because thinking positively helps us focus on where we want our lives to go rather than dwelling on what is holding us back from achieving our goals.
Moreover, everything is energy, your emotions, actions and thoughts are energy and like attracts like. 👍 So it is important to have a clear vision about what you want in daily life and not the things you don’t want because Like attracts Like!
Law of Attraction techniques
- Visualisation. As the name suggests, visualisation refers to using your imagination to create a clear picture of what you want and how it feels.
- Positive Affirmations. Positive affirmations are statements that we repeat to ourselves over and over again until they become true in our minds—like “I am beautiful” or “I have a million dollars in my bank account” or “Every day is sunny and perfect for me!”
- Gratitude Journaling. Using a gratitude journal encourages us to write down all the things we are grateful for on a daily basis, as these things (or lack thereof) can influence our level of happiness and success; having an attitude of gratitude toward life helps us focus on the positive aspects rather than being bogged down by negative feelings about money or relationships. This in and of itself helps us form a healthy relationship with ourselves and our own minds.
- Meditation/Centering Prayer: This involves clearing our minds so that we can hear the voice of our internal guidance system or should I say the God within —which allows Him/Her/It/Whoever-You-Are To guide us through life’s decisions!
Related Article: HOW TO MEDITATE FOR BEGINNERS: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO MEDITATION.
How to practice the law of attraction 🧲
- Focus on the present – Practice focusing on the present as a way of increasing your ability to focus. You might try using a timer and focusing on one thing for five minutes each day, or simply counting to yourself while doing something else (like washing dishes).
- Be self-aware and self-motivated – The stillness achieved through a spiritual practice like meditation allows you to become more aware of the subtle energies that surround us and accompany thoughts and emotions. You will naturally become more sensitive to vibrational alignment.
- Visualise To improve your ability to manifest goals, you will need to accept that it is your responsibility as an individual to achieve those goals. This means being self-aware of what you want in life and being motivated enough to pursue those things actively. Now a powerful tool is visualization, before sleep and on waking create a clear vision of what it is you desire. Enjoy the sensation of seeing your dream life through your mind’s eye, a great tool to use with this is a dream board or a vision board.
- Vision Board – Now this is a trip! and super fun to help you see the vision and make it plain. Create a vision board, let your imagination run wild put on what you desire and update your board as things manifest themselves. This is one of the most popular law of attraction steps people take to realise the law of manifestation and bring into reality that which they most desire.
- Affirmations – Are a powerful tool for reprogramming the subconscious mind by creating new neural pathways that are hardwired for positivity, health, happiness and success. Repetition is the father of learning and it is how you can reboot your belief system if it isn’t aligned to the life of your dreams.
Related Article: HOW TO USE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION WITH NEUROPLASTICITY: THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT.
The benefits of meditation when practising the law of attraction.
Meditation and visualisation are two of the most powerful tools when practising the law of attraction. This is because they allow you to be in a state of heightened awareness, which will enable you to recognise when your thoughts have drifted away from your intention.
By being aware of your thoughts in the present moment, it becomes much easier for you to focus on the things that are truly important in life.
Meditation teaches a subtle awareness that stays with you,, but there is a reason why meditation is called a practice. It must become part of your daily routine. Having a daily law of attraction meditation session will create positive outcomes in your life and enhance your spiritual practice.
The power of positive affirmations is another benefit that meditation can provide, when practising the law of attraction. By repeating words of affirmation repeatedly, they will eventually become a part of who we are as individuals!
Related Article: The Power Of Affirmations
Celebrities That Use the Law of Attraction
One of the most powerful ways to learn about something is through the experiences of others who have achieved what you aspire to achieve. Celebrities are some of the most influential and successful people in the world, so their stories can help us better understand how to use the Law of Attraction.
Here are a few celebrities who have used or written about using this law:
- Oprah Winfrey– This talk show host gifted us with multiple books on self-improvement, including her New York Times bestseller O Magazine and The Wisdom Of Sundays podcast. Oprah also has a long history of talking about The Law Of Attraction on her talk show and social media pages (alongside other spiritual topics).
- Drake (Rapper) is quoted as saying “Things that I repetitively think about or say, I’m able to manifest like this house, for example, I manifested this”
- Ashey Graham (Model) was quoted as saying ” The cover of sport illustrated and the cover of Vogue were on my vision board” In the interview, she reiterated the following when asked if she made vision boards. “Yes that’s my whole message, speak what you want, make it your truth and it will come true. It took me two years it took the vision board that I still have up two years but that doesn’t matter because patience will bring you so much more.” A powerful example of the mysterious working of the Universal law of Attraction.
- In an interview with Oprah, Jennifer Lopez (singer and actress) said “I have so many affirmations that I do and I’ve done affirmations for a long long time” “I believe that how you think, and I teach my kids this. Your thoughts create your life so you have to think positive thoughts all the time” “you have to force yourself to think positive thoughts at times.” “I do a lot of positive affirmations.” she also shared one of her affirmations “I am so open and receptive to all the goodness and abundance the universe has to offer.”
- Post Malone (Rapper) Quote “If you want to achieve something or you want to do something you have to speak it into existence.” “Say you want a car or you want something or you want to be successful or whatever just keep talking about it, just keep believing in yourself and say you know what, I’m going to do this”
- Connor McGregor (MMA Star) Quote “If you can see it here and you have the courage enough to speak it. It will happen.” “So I see these shots, I see the sequences, and I don’t shy away from them.” “A lot of times, people believe in certain things, but they keep it to themselves. They don’t put it out there.” “If you truly believe in it, if you become vocal with it, you are creating that law of attraction, and it will become reality.”
- Jim Carrey (Actor), when interviewed by Oprah, quoted, “I would visualise things coming to me that I wanted or whatever. and I had nothing at that time, but it just made me FEEL better.” “But then, just before thanksgiving 1995, I found out I was going to make $10,000,000” Now Jim Carrey saw the vision and made it plain. So much so that before he got that big payday, he wrote himself a $10,000,000 cheque for acting services rendered.
- Lady Gaga (Singer) Quote “It’s almost like a mantra, you repeat it to yourself every day, music is my life, music is my life. The fame is inside of me. I’m going to make a number one record and number one hits, and it’s like, you’re saying a lie over and over again.” “And then, one day, the lie is true.”
- Oprah Winfrey… Quote, “You have to meet the vibration; you can’t be above or below it. In order to draw the thing to you that you want to come, you can’t want it so much that you fear you won’t get it. So in order for me to be on your vision board, you must have put it there, and then you let it go, and you wouldn’t be thinking about it every day. It doesn’t come to you that way, you have to do it, and then you have to put it, and then you have to meet that vibration. You have to prepare yourself to be there and ready when it shows up.”
- Ariande Grande (Singer) Quote “That’s super real, I think that what you put out and what you focus your attention on is what expands.” “For sure, if I want something, it can happen like it’s absolutely possible, and to never act like it’s not.” “And I think in a way that’s a kind manifestation. It’s like you think about it like it’s already there, and it is.”
- Kendall Jenner (Model) on a talk show shared a letter she wrote to herself on September 2nd 2010. She wrote – My goal in life is to become a big-time model and travel to really amazing places I really hope it happens.
These beautiful and powerful creators are messengers to let you know that, If you can see it in your mind you can hold it in your hand. Thoughts do become things.
Popular law of attraction books.
The law of attraction is a universal principle that can be applied to your life to create the reality you desire. These books are a great way to learn more about the law of attraction and how it can help you manifest your dreams and desires.
- The Secret (Rhonda Byrne)
- Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallis D Wattles
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham by Eather, Jerry and Abraham Hicks
For more Subconscious Hustle book recommendations, check out our Bookshelf.
The law of attraction involves focusing on positive thoughts and positivity in order to achieve your goals.
The law of attraction involves creating a positive environment by focusing on positive thoughts and positivity in order to achieve your goals. You attract what you think about, and so if you focus on negative situations or things that have happened to you in the past, then this will create more of those situations for you.
The law of attraction isn’t limited just to the thoughts we think. It also works with our words and actions as well. If we use negative words and actions when talking about something that we want, then this will also repel whatever it was we were trying to attract into our lives.
This is why I feel the law of attraction is a spiritual practice that is all about self-cultivation and that work starts from within. When done correctly, it can have a huge impact on the nature of your physical reality.
Whether it’s physical health, financial abundance, your dream job, or specific goals, such as finding your soul mate. The law of attraction isn’t just wishful thinking; it’s an exact science. That can erase negative outcomes in your life and replace them with the most beautiful positive results.
I hope this blog post has inspired you to pay more attention to the incredible creator that lies within.
Be intentional when it comes to your reality, and remember:-
Things don’t happen to you; things happen through you!
Love, Light and Unity!
Be At 🌍ne!
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me. https://accounts.binance.com/de-CH/register-person?ref=V3MG69RO